It is Winter Dog Sled Ride Season!
- Winter Sled Rides are Open
Our sled rides
are open, and we have
pretty decent snow for this time of year.
You can make reservations for the
sled rides now for rides
through the end of April.
This is what it looks like getting ready for a ride.
- Sled Prices Range from $159 to $239 per Sled
- Click here for all the pricing combinations.
- Winter Dog Sled Ride Times
- Winter Dog Sled Ride tour times are currently 9:10, 10:30, 12:00, 1:45, 3:15 and sometimes 4:30. Go to online reservations to see the times available on specific days.
- Not ready for a ride? Come take a look.
- $5 per person. If you are not ready to take a ride, but would like to observe what we do, set up a time to come take a look at sleds leave, or return. We can only have observers on days the guest wrangler is working. We can not do a full kennel tour, but you can at least watch a team leave (lots of excitement and barking) or return (more calm with an opportunity to pet the returning teams.)
- Kennel Handler Experience is Open
The kennel handler experience
is a hands-on experience where you will do all the work of a regular kennel
handler. In the winter, the
kennel handler experience is a little more limited to moving dogs and
helping the mushers get ready in
the morning before the sled rides begin.
Check-in time is 08:00 daily.
$50 per person. No one under 16 permitted.
- Full Kennel Tours are Closed until April
Are walking educational tours of the kennel area. You will learn a ton about
what we do here.
Tour times: 10:00. We can modify our schedule to accommodate larger groups.
Adults: $20, Children ages 6 to 13: $10, Children under 6: $5
Huskies for Apotion
We often have dogs available for adoption. You can see our current list on our adoption page.