- Reservations For Winter Sled Rides are Open
- Our sled rides will open when we have enough snow on the ground which is usually around Thanksgiving. You can make reservations for the sled rides now for rides from Thanksgiving to the end of April.
- Fall "Stay, Eat and Ride" Special (save $56)
- Stay in our one bedroom apartment that is close enough to the dogs that you
will hear their evening and morning singing sessions. Enjoy a $25 dinner voucher to
Hernando's, and then
go for a thrilling cart ride the next morning. All this for $199! Make a
cart reservation and enter "Fall Special"
in the "Special Notes" section.
This package is designed as a getaway for two adults.
Stays must be completed before November 25th.
- Cart Rides are Open
- Cart rides
start at $150 per cart (1 to 4 people). If the weather is
cool enough we can take out carts all day long from about 8:00 to 5:00.
Some people ask if the cart rides are as fun as the sleds. Looking at the video, the dogs sure think they are fun.
- Kennel Tours are Open
- Kennel Tours
Are walking educational tours of the kennel area. You will learn a ton about
what we do here.
Tour times: 10:00. We can modify our schedule to accommodate large groups.
Adults: $20, Children ages 6 to 13: $10, Children under 6: $5
- Kennel Handler Experience is Open
- The kennel handler experience
is a hands-on experience where you will do all the work of a regular kennel handler. It lasts about
two hours, and guests do all the dog related chores that one of our employees would do on a typical day.
Check-in time is 08:00 daily.
$50 per person. No one under 16 permitted.
Huskies for Apotion
We often have dogs available for adoption. You can see our current list on our adoption page.